Tuesday, February 16, 2016

One Woman Show



On Feb 11, Nore LIm's one woman show was launched in Altro Mondo Gallery. Altro Mondo is a prestigious art gallery in Greenbelt 5 Makati. They take in only 12 artists a year and Nore has the February slot. The exhibit will be held until Feb. 28. 

The prints were large pieces showcasing a range of the different eras of Nore's work. Her earlier gray toned 'lacework' series were there. Her newer output has brave bold colors and are refreshing to see. I understand from Nore that prospective buyers are making an appointment with her in the coming days. Nore was almost apologetic when she said that this time, the art pieces are relatively pricey since the art gallery requires a share of the sales. 

Nore's family was there in full force. Claire and Alex, Justin, Lyn and Rene were present in the prestigious event. I also spotted classical pianist Raul Sunico among the guests. Among the CAFA family guests were: Tong and Rita, Emi, Oni, Alex, Dero, Myrna, Titus and Bochi, (I'm sure I missed out on some more names since I came through Manila traffic and was late. If you will email me your names I can edit this blog anytime). 

Congratulations Nore and our best wishes on the outcome of the show. 
Bye y'all. 

Onimayo


See slide show for more photos.

leonmayo1's One Woman Show album on Photobucket

No comments: